Sunday, January 1, 2012

About MLcraft


Photobucket
What does "ML" stand for?
"ML" is the initials of the owner (myself), Madey Lim. 

When did this small business begin?
Started in 2011 with the support of friends and family.

How did you come up with this idea?
I was touring a gift shop one day and found that printed cards were so expensive. They were flat (not dimensional) and boring, which were not unique at all.

Why are cards important?
I'm a strong believer that every gift should be accompanied with a message. After the Internet was invented, many people stop writing letters and giving cards to friends because an e-card can come very conveniently. However, E-cards can never replace the excitement someone gets when they open the mailbox and see an envelope attention-ed to them. Especially when it is handwritten.

What cards do you do?
I enjoy making cards for Birthdays, Festive Seasons and Weddings. You will also be able to find cards for your other half or a card for a friend who is sick. These cards are ready to be mailed out anytime, so don't worry!

How unique are the cards?
I replicate my cards only once or twice after the original is being sold. Cards may defer from the pictures because they are handmade. However, you may let me know the recipient's name so i can include inside.

How long do you take to make a card?
I require at least 5 days to complete customised orders. 

What else do you have to say?
I hope that no matter how busy a person is, he/she can take a min or two to pick a card and write a simple message to cheer someone up. It really makes a difference. ;)

How can I contact you?
Drop me a message for more information or write on MLcraft's Facebook wall. You can also place your order by emailing to madeylim@gmail.com :)

I reserve the rights to all final decisions.
Proper credits to "MLcraft" should be given if you attempt to use any of my ideas or cards for other purposes. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)